Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Movie Review: Shotgun Stories

I want live in Arkansas. There is a statewide limit of twenty words to a conversation. For example: "You raised us to hate those boys, and we do, and this is what it's come to." Or, "My father died." "What'd you do?" "I said some things." "Do you think that was wise?" "Doesn't matter." Also, if me and my brothers get into feuds like they did in this movie then we will win. Because there are so many of us. And my little sister can join in too. Numbers help because in the movie they went back and forth killing brothers. So other families would run out before mine. And they started off with pets. And since my family has a lot of pets any other family would have to go through all of them before they could even start getting on my brothers and I.  Also people in Arkansas have names like Shampoo.  He was my favorite character.  He always stirred up trouble by telling Son and Kid and Boy how their dog got killed, or how their brother got killed.  Good old lovable Shampoo.  Also the movie made it seem really scenic.


Too bad they never explained how Son got shot in the back. But other than that I would recommend this one.

1 comment:

Pedal Strike Force Agent Down said...

If you want to start any feuds, I've got your back