Friday, September 26, 2008

Dreams of Fortune

The recent California supreme court decision legalizing gay marriage (coupled with the fact that California's Novembers ballot measure to reverse it appears doomed) has highlighted a national trend. State after state is lining up to get a piece of the gay marriage action. And if New York follows suit, my childhood dream could become a reality. But only if I get the word out to the right people that I am gay. This is why I mention it so much on my blog. Marrying up is every American's dream and I am no exception. As a partial Italian, Columbia has provided a good avenue for me to marry into the mafia. Then I will be rich beyond all my wildest dreams and can finally forget all my current friends and be happy. Oh well, so much for dreams.

No comments: