Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Movie Review: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

I watched this movie and it was very enjoyable. So I should be happy. But I'm not because everybody else I've talked to didn't like the movie. I keep wondering 'did I miss something'. I shouldn't have seen this movie on the opening weekend. That way I could have waited to see what others had to say and tailored my comments and opinions to fit in better. But I still like the movie. It wasn't the best Indiana Jones movie. But it definitely wasn't the worst. For having no Nazis in it (as the enemy) I think it did a stand up job.

2 comments:

surrendered air said...

hehe. you know i actually enjoyed this movie too. i feel like the reason people didn't like the movie is because they had these really high expectations, when really you can't take it as being anything more then a good solid piece of action entertainment...

and perhaps no nazis, but we got communists AND aliens.

p.s. my blog is http://surrenderedair.blogspot.com/ i've been searching for the right server this past couple months (ask runi...) and i was inspired by yours :)

Pedal Strike Force Agent Down said...

no nazis, right? that's what I been sayin'

you can't have a dang Indiana Jones movie sans nazis...unless you want some weird monkey brains movie. Or apparently this weird crystal skull movie.

Still, the human-eating ants were pretty cool.